Call for Papers
Theme: Islamic and Christian Model of Inter-religious Dialogue
Type: 4th International Conference
Institution: International Institute for Peace and Religions (IIPR)
Location: Qom (Iran)
IIPR intends an event to happen on the subject of the Prophetic Model
of Interfaith Dialogue with Christians. This event benefits from the
famous letter of prophet Muhammad called “The Promise of Muhammad to
the Christians until End of the World”.
IIPR invites friends from other faiths to take part in this event and
especially to have a comparison between this letter and the Second
Vatican Council document opening the horizons for dialogue.
- Prophet Muhammad’s Model of Dialogue and the second Vatican council
- any inter-religious manifestations
- modern challenges of being religious
- problems in education related to social and cultural change
- the best models of dialogue
- the idea of the university in the modern world
- academics and academic work in contemporary times
- the cultural and social experience of interreligious dialogue
- challenges of intercultural societies
- 2nd Vatican Council
- Old Religions new challenges
- Education, Culture, and Society
Deadline for the abstracts and paper:
1st November 2019
Attach a CV to your abstract.
180 Euro (Includes the conference materials, coffee breaks, cultural
events, and guided Qom city tour)
Maximum number of participants:
Online Presentation is also possible.
Dr. Sheikh Taher Amini Golestani
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org